Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Help! I have been trying to access my email days without

Customer Question

Help! I have been trying to access my email for three days without success. The problem is that last week I changed my Email Address. It was very foolish since I did not write it down. I also did not save older install discs which would, of course,permit me to change Disc Names, Nothing so far has worked. An extension of this problem is that I no no longer to the discs. Running 10.6.8 with two drives (Mac & a lacie). Any help or assistance would very much be appreciated. I'm no longer covered with any warranty and will be willing to pay for services rendered. Thank you.
Karl Korte(###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason