Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am trying to see the list of downloads and they are

Customer Question

I am trying to see the list of downloads and they are extremely light and I can't see them well. Is there a setting I can change?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean in the menu of Safari?

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why has my bank account been charged and says i gave you a lot ating when my question was not answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again, why was I charged $18.00 and $5.00 and it said i gave you a high rating before you even answered my question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

That is just a deposit you are still guaranteed. I asked you a question. Can you give me that information so I can help you? I don't see any rating here so that may have been a glitch. If you want me to remote connect and fix this issue directly that is the only extra fee. Let me know please.