Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Are the new iPhones really that great? can you give me your

Customer Question
reasons for spending the money...
are the new iPhones really that great? can you give me your reasons for spending the money to upgrade?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
10/19/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

Whenever a new phone / iPhone model comes out, it is usually better. But if you have the iPhone 5 model and it works fine for you, then upgrading is just a personal preference. In general, iPhone 6 has better display; screen is great; has faster speed; has a better camera; the screen size is bigger, so you might want to test it in your pocket first before deciding. Here is a great comparison reading:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-6-vs-iphone-5s

Thank you.

Unless you need faster speed and better camera and bigger / better screen, then it comes down to your preference. Here is even more details comparison:

http://www.macworld.co.uk/review/iphone/iphone-5s-vs-iphone-6-comparison-what-is-the-difference-video-3505734/

http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/iphone/which-iphone-best-iphone-to-buy-iphone6s-6splus-5s-6-6plus-iphone7-3448467/​

Please let me know. Thank you.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech