Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a iphone 5s and it is jailbroken. What cydia or other

Customer Question

I have a iphone 5s and it is jailbroken. What cydia or other app can I obtain that will also work for icloud's findmyiphone? I tried locationfaker but it ends up showing TWO dots when you log into icloud.com
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ios 9.0.2
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
totally not what im asking. I need to block icloud's find my iphone feature.
btw that link u sent is an affiliate link which is also malicious and blocked by malware bytes.
def not what im asking
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for the confusion there is nothing wrong with that site here. You can't even use Find my iPhone on a jailbroken phone so I don't understand what you mean. I'll opt out, good luck...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
findmyiphone via icloud.com works on jailroken phones..just tested it on 3 friends phones
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Why can't you just turn it off then? Or do you want to fake a location? You only said "What cydia or other app can I obtain that will also work for icloud's findmyiphone?", so it is not clear sorry.

http://www.locationholic.com

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tried all them...might need to wait until dev's catch up with JB ios9 since it just came out then. for argument sake it cant be turned off
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

OK you only said you tried the one...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
locationfaker, gps spoof, PMP.. locationfaker is closest but shows TWO locations in icloud. (real and fake) which is even worse
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

OK

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i guess i would also accept an answer (with references and screenshots) that will prove that having more than 1 dot (location) when looking on icloud/findmyiphone is NORMAL or not? Maybe one is grey which means last location prior, and then the green is the actual live location?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

I have not idea about that .