Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

When i t the link or even when I type it in i get the

Customer Question

When i hit the link or even when I type it in i get the message Safari can’t open the page. Too many redirects occurred trying to open “lucrativeluminarytraining.com ”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which is then redirected to open the original page.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What version of Mac OS X are you using ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Please do this. Close Safari. Then hold down Shift key on your keyboard and open Safari. Click on Safari menu and select Clear History and Website Data. On the dropdown next to Clear, select All History and click Clear History. If you don't see Clear History and Website Data, then select Reset Safari. Select everything and click Reset.

Then click on Safari menu and select Preferences. Then click on Privacy tab. Click Remove All Website Data. Click Remove Now. Restart Safari. Then access that website. Are you still getting the error ? Let me know.