Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

All of a sudden I cannot unlock my minipad.How can I unlock

Customer Question

all of a sudden I cannot unlock my minipad.How can I unlock it please?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you unlock it ? Is it frozen on any screen?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This will reset the iPad. Now try to unlock it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello Ashik/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already by myself unlocked my ipad and have you charged me $27.?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Are you able to unlock it after resetting it ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

You made a safety deposit in here. But since you resolved the issue yourself, you don't have to pay. I will request JustAnswer to refund your account.

Also email to***@******.*** for refund. Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund even if the system asked to rate the answer.

Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/9cfeb-sudden-cannot-unlock-minipad-how-unlock.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.