Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My ipad 4 screen jumps randomly through apps

Customer Question
my ipad 4 screen jumps randomly through apps
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
10/7/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?

If soft reset doesn't work, then we will have to restore the iPad from iTunes. Let me know if the reset doesn't work.

Ashik, Mac Technician