Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

This is a question concerning Adobe Edge CC 2015.

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

To create a slideshow, see this useful demo guide: https://helpx.adobe.com/edge-animate/how-to/edge-animate-constructing-slideshow.html

Let me know if you have any questions!

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Believe me Pete I've looked at all of the demos. I wouldn't have agreed to spend this money if they had made sense to me. The one you referred to uses a different system that the demo I used from Lynda.com so it is baffling to me. I currently have a set of images on the timeline and a forward and backward arrow. I can make it advance one slide and go back but I can't understand what action will allow for the continued advance to the end. The Lynda.com demo gets into so many additional transitions I no longer see the point at which multiple images being advanced is discussed. So, I am looking for the "actions" that will make this happen.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Are you an advanced user, or are you trying to create a slideshow using CC for the first time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
trying to create a slideshow using CC for the first time (using Edge animate)
As I said its all set up and I can advance to one slide but not further. This is a question about setting the "actions" correctly.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so you want to apply scroll effects to move each slide along?

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/scroll-effects-slideshow.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, scroll effects are for a web site and you directed me to a MUSE tutorial. I'm using Edge animate to do this. I need someone familiar with that specific program. As I have stated, I already have the project built. "This is a question about setting the "actions" correctly. " Anyone out there an expert on Adobe Edge Animate?