Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Thanks .. I can seem to open my iphoto today.. I have been

Customer Question

Hi.. thanks for answering.. I can seem to open my iphoto today.. I have been deleting items to put more gb on my disc as it has been saying i am running out of space.. could that have something to do with it.. i may have inevertedly deleted it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What exactly happens when you open iPhoto ? Go to Home folder and open Pictures folder. Do you see your iPhoto Library there ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Please don't post new questions. Instead please reply back here. Open Trash and do you see iPhoto there ?

If not, search iPhoto in Spotlight (searchbox at the top right corner of the screen) and what does it show ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

There are two files related to iPhoto. One is iPhoto application and the other one is iPhoto Library. iPhoto Library is the database that contain all your photos. So I need to know which one you deleted.

Open Trash and do you see iPhoto there ?