Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How do you delete downloaded files on a mac that is still in

Customer Question

How do you delete downloaded files on a mac that is still in the download box?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

To delete the actual downloaded files, do this please. In Finder or in desktop click on the Go menu in the top bar and select Home. This will open your home folder in Finder. Then open the Downloads folder and you will see all the downloaded files there. Select the files and press Command and delete. Or click and drag them to Trash icon at the dock.

If you want to delete them from the downloaded list in Safari, just select the files and press delete or Command and delete

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there I'm just checking. How is it going ?