Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

In got everything installed to get cisco packet tracer, no

Customer Question

in got everything installed to get cisco packet tracer, no mac version, used wine to get it going on install but the restart the program, the desktop icon doesn't work and wine bottler can't fine the cisco exe to run it a second time. I searched for it under my mac, my hd and applications and no luck
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I cannot offer a phone call at this time, I regret having to say.

I think that it might matter whether you ran the installer under WINE, rather than outside it. I would presume you had done so, but I feel like checking on that point.

Also, you might have to install it under a sufficiently privileged status or account, for it to install all files properly.