How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Computer Engineer
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 17912
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1964 or 1965 jaguar coupe right hand drive I have

Customer Question

I have a 1964 or 1965 jaguar coupe right hand drive I have no title and the plate is missing. The vin numbers I can see on the bar are----1E 239-- the next number is ***** - the last number is ***** ----------Is there anyway to find this number????
Thank you ***** ***** Canton Ohio
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did you process my Question Gary
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Hi Gary,

If you contact your nearest Jaguar dealer, they will be able to cross-refer the vehicle's registration number to a VIN number.