Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Can I save and edit Facebook photos and a Facebook video on

Customer Question
my MacBook Pro and then...
Can I save and edit Facebook photos and a Facebook video on my MacBook Pro and then insert into a Power Point presentation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
8/19/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Are these photos and videos you uploaded?

No. And I hope you got the additional information that I want to insert into my Power Point Presentation parts of a DVD that I have purchased from C-Span.

No I didn't see that. You can save videos using this:

http://www.videograbber.net/download-facebook-videos-on-mac.html

Photos you can just right click on and go to Download Linked File As. Is this DVD copy protected?

I am not sure whether the DVD is copy protected. I did pay for it and was told that as long as we are not charging admission I can project it for public showing. As I said, it is a C-span DVD. Also, I am not sure I understand the reference to "handbrake" Is that an alternative to one of the two above suggestions. Is handbrake.fr only for the DVD. I have been opening the DVD in my DVD application on my MacBook Pro. I have not tried to insert it into Power Point. i assume I need to copy it on something that I can edit?

Yes you drag the disk to the Handbrake window to convert it there are many options I can help by remote if you wish

I want to use only parts of the DVD in my presentation. Do I have to use Power Point for my presentation. Can I just edit the video materials and tell the details, explanations?

Of course that is up to you but you can also use Apple Keynote which I believe is superior to PowerPoint. When you drag the DVD to Handbrake you choose which chapters or titles you want to convert

If you help me by remote, do we do this right now or make another appointment. Are you telling me that I insert the DVD, have handy the I Pad which I also want to use a video from in my presentation. How much time do we have for remote. Is Apple Keynote already installed in my Mac Book Pro or is an app that I purchase? I read about about in my manual Apple remote and Front for DVD but I don't really understand that. Also can I save this conversation anywhere??
that was Front Row in my Mac manual
Why can't I get a response when I click on "view offer" for the remote offer?
Is my consult time with you over????

Sorry I'll send it again

Can you click on it now?

Mike, Mac Medic