Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My intentions was to deposit $25.00 to enter contast and i

Customer Question

my intentions was to deposit $25.00 to enter contast and i see that you have run 2 deposits for $25.oo each. my husband and i are in our eightys and are not to good with on line matters. will you please cancel one deposit and let us know when to pick our players. i am sorry for misunderstanding, thank you for your help. connie ******* user name: aubrynick
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.