Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
28647879

On the app WRITE MAC os I can't seem to change the size of

Customer Question

on the app WRITE for the MAC os I can't seem to change the size of the print once it is set. I can physically change the number from, let's say 12 down to 8, and the number stays on 8, but the letter still comes out printed in size 12. Thanks for any help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 2 years ago.

Hello there! Its possible to edit the application itself so you can have the lower font follow the steps below.

first close the write app completely ( click the apple icon select force quit then from the force quit menu quit out of write)

Click on Finder ( or anywhere on your desktop), and then press Command-Shift-G, or select Go then go To Folder… from the Go menu.

then copy and past this in

/Applications/Write.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj/

look for the name of fonts ( like helvetica ) and look for a number next it ( should be 12)

Change the number 12 to the number 8.

Then close the editor and select to save the file.