Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to install itunes 12.0.1. I uninstalled the newer

Customer Question

I want to install itunes 12.0.1. I uninstalled the newer version of itunes but it I think there are still parts of it there because it says system not modified. I can't completely all the parts of itunes such as apple mobile support.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason