Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How can I delete a Facebook page. I have two pages

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
8/1/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for givingus an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please rememberthese things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than onestep/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are notsatisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service,but please Reply back to me by clicking the “ContinueConversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladlycontinue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100%Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer,if you are not satisfied.

Go to facebook.com/pages, click on "Pages I Admin", select the page you want to delete and hit the "Edit Page" link below it. Once loaded, click on "Manage Permissions" and you should see a link that says "Permanently delete this Page"

Regards

Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer