Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My phone suddenly went into giant mode. Larger (5 times) screen

Customer Question

My phone suddenly went into giant mode. Larger (5 times) screen saver and apps Cant use phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and release the Home button (which is right below the screen) for 3 times quickly in order to turn on / off the zoom, and check .
- If that does not work, please use 3-fingers and double-tap on the screen in order to turn on / off the zoom.
- If that still does not work, please use 3-figers and double-tap on the screen, and hold it, then drag your fingers down on the screen to decrease the zoom size.
To avoid this issue in the future, open the Settings app icon, then select the option General, then option Accessibility, then turn off the Zoom option there.
- If needed, press the Home button. Then use 3 fingers to tap and hold and drag until you see the Settings app icon, then tap on the Settings app icon, then use 3 fingers again to drag and select the option General, then option Accessibility, then option Zoom, then turn it off.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,