Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a new I-Phone 6 and I-Pad Air and cannot receive my

Customer Question

I have a new I-Phone 6 and I-Pad Air and cannot receive my AOL emails because I do not remember my password ***** my account xxxxxx. Help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You have to reset the password ***** your AOL account. You can reset the password ***** this site --> https://account.aol.com/account/password/start
Go to the above website and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password.
If you are unable to reset the password ***** the above website, then you have to contact AOL support directly via this number --> 1-***-***-****
Then verify your account and they will send you reset instructions.
After resetting the password, on your iPhone/iPad Air goto Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Then select your AOL account and delete it.
Then add it back from there.
If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it.