Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Husbands iPad Air has. Amessage is in the center of the

Customer Question

Husbands iPad Air has. Amessage http://iOS-errors.com is in the center of the page and won't let us out wants us to call a number and pay $60 to clear it. It says due to a 3rd party application in you iPhone, iOS is crashed
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question That is a spam message. Don't call anybody and don't buy/pay or install anything. Follow the steps below to fix the issue.Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let the iPad boot.Then without opening Safari, goto Settings > Safari. Tap Clear History and Website data.That should remove the spam message from the iPad.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
It's me Ashik again. It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help. I want you to be happy with the service I am providing, so if we still need to work on this let me know.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good Service or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit. Then only I will get credit for helping you. You won't be charged anything additional.
Thanks and Have a great day,