Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I rarely use the Apple iTunes store but I recently started

Customer Question

I rarely use the Apple iTunes store but I recently started to enjoy apple TV. I was asked my apple id which I provided with no problem but then they asked for my iTunes id. I don't know what that # ***** Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Your I-tunes and apple ID should be the same. If its not accepting your Apple ID and password ***** your itunes ID .. Then you may need to restore the Apple TV as follows. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202118 Once you have restored it, and it starts up again. It should again ask for your apple id and password. and it should accept the same for your itunes ID. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.