How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Johnny Mack Your Own Question
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 1353
Experience:  6 years repairing macs and ipods and 3rd level tech support
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Johnny Mack is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Mac got water damage when I was in Mexico so had to urgently

Customer Question

My Mac got water damage when I was in Mexico so had to urgently buy a new one. It now has a Mexican keyboard with Spanish characters etc.
1. Is it possible for me to switch the keyboard to a US one?
2. Where would I go to get this done e.g. Apple store or private technician?
3. What is a fair price!
Thanks :)
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 2 years ago.
Hello there! Just take it to an apple store in the us and they will honor the warranty worldwide you just need to show a proof of purchase then they will swap your iphone for a us one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there - thanks for the reply. I just wanted to clarify that what I need is for them to replace the keyboard on my Mexican MacBook Pro for a US Keyboard?

Not an iPhone

Expert:  Johnny Mack replied 2 years ago.
Sorry about that the case was marked as ios either way the warranty still still applies nothing changes :)