Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

I dropped my iphone 5c in coffee and took the black piece out a lil bit to let it dry whil

Customer Question

i dropped my iphone 5c in coffee and took the black piece out a lil bit to let it dry while going down the road but my phone wont come back on!!! how do i get all my info off their??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** little black thing do you mean the SIM card? That is what most of the phones data is stored and should be ok. However, the iPhone itself is probably dead, liquid and phones do not mix.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
I do suggest taking the SIM card and phone to an Apple dealer, if possible, or your cell provider and have them try the card in another iPhone.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
The chances of the iPhone ever working again are slight. Best I can do for you, sorry.