Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I seem to not have access to may things on my macbook pro

Customer Question
Hello, I seem to not...
Hello, I seem to not have access to may things on my macbook pro, the camera and photos have gone, can you advise pleae.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/5/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Could you please explain the question a little more ?
I went to take a photo of an item to add to ebay and cannot find my camera and seem to have lost the folder with photos
Hello are you their
Did you check the Trash ? Do you see the folder with photos there ?
What version of Mac OS X are you using ?
NO this is to hard for me, I want to cancel payment and NOT join your organisation. PLEASE DO NOT DRAW ON MY CREDIT CARD. I will take my Mac to the Doctors. I don't trust this service. PLEASE CONFIRM YOU HAVE ABIDED TO MY WISHES I will ring my bank tomorrow to ensure you have not touched my Credit card CONFIRM YOU WILL DO THIS
ASHIK ARE YOU in India, waiting so long has scared me of.
OK I CALL BANK AND ADVISE YOU ARE A SCAM COMPANY AND HAVE MY PAYMENT RETURNED VIA BANK
I SHOULD have known better. so many scammers like this
Not sure why you asked the question first place. This the #1 online service with A+ rating from BBB.
If I couldn't solve your problem, you will get full refund.
If you don't want to continue, please contact the***@******.*** for refund of the deposit you made here.
CANCEL THIS REQUEST. TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE CANCELLED OR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. I ASKED THE QUESTION FROM FRUSTRATION. STOP THIS NOW
GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM THEREFORE I ASK FOR A REFUND. PLEASE CONFIRM
Please understand that we're not SCAMMERS ! I was helping other clients in here when you replied. And you only waited only 2 minutes, not sure if that is too long.
Also JustAnswer is a BBB Accredited Business since 07/19/2006.
I'm just a tech here and I don't have access to your account to cancel. Please email to***@******.*** for refund.
And please don't worry. You will not be charged.
TRIED TO CLICK***@******.*** FOR REFUND BUT THIS IS NOT A LINK, so how good are you in your business. I am worried and scared you will continue to take money from my account. I have made a big mistake releasing my credit card detail to your organisation. I will ring the bank in the morning to stop the payment and have a new credit card sent out. NO GOOD
Of course that is not a link. That is an email address. You have to email to it.
I've asked for more information and you didn't provide me any. How could I solve your problem without understanding it first ? Different problems have different solutions.
I've more than 7000 Satisfied customers and you can see it in my profile about how many problems I've resolved.
I will also request JustAnswer to cancel this questions. Please allow them 24-48 hours to refund your account.
Best Regards,
NO you should not have processed my payment, it was only seconds for me to ask that you not do this. You are naughty thanks for nothing.
I assure you JustAnswer will not take your money if you are not satisfied.
The deposit was only to view answers in here.
JustAnswer value their customers much. I'm now requesting them to cancel and refund your account. I'm only a tech here. I don't have access to your account nor your credit card details. I only help customers in here.
Have a great day,
Mike, Mac Medic