Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad and iPhone

Customer Question
iPad and iPhone
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Could you please explain your question a little more ?
I' tried for days and days to sign up but it keeps declining my card info. I call my card carrier and they say there is nothing wrong with card. Why does OurTime keep declining my credit card?
Have you tried setting up the credit card on the OurTime from your PC ?
I can't remember
Can you setup it from your PC please by visiting Ourtime.com ? This will reflect on your iPhone/iPad as well.
I'll try but I don't have my laptop with me, but I'll try on my work computer
Site is block on work station
Is there any way to get access to another PC ? This will help us to move to the right direction.
No, security here at the office is very strict. I'll try when I get home. Thanks for your help
Add a bookmark of this page, add this page to your favorites list. So we can continue later.
Trying from another computer will help us to identify whether the problem is with your devices, card or with that site.
Let me know when you get access to a personal computer.