Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I gave my old I phone to my wife (5c) and I need to get rid…

Customer Question
I gave my old I...
I gave my old I phone to my wife (5c) and I need to get rid of my apple id out of it and I have hers in place. But, mind still comes up for the store. Therefore, she can't update her apps.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/30/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
On the iPhone, go to Settings, iCloud > delete account, go to previous page, back into iCloud, change apple id
Then it is set with the ID you wish.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
I have no option to delete this old account
I have no option to delete the account. The one that I need changed is when you want to update apps you get an old logon that we don't remember the password. How do you get that out.