Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad mini shut down and now it only shows the apple symbol…

Customer Question
My iPad mini shut down...
My iPad mini shut down and now it only shows the apple symbol flashing in the middle of the screen. i tried to power it down and do a reset, neither changed the screen. What else can i do??
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/28/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
When you did the reset.. Did you have it connected to your computer by a usb cord?
And how di you do t he reset, did you hold down the sleep wake button and the home key for 20 seconds?
Mac Support Specialist: Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Hello there follow the steps below to reset your ipad.Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.Turn off the device.Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.In about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.Make sure the device screen is blank and no logos are presentRestore with itunes.