Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My gmail is locked up. I get an error message that it is publishing…

Customer Question
My gmail is locked up...
My gmail is locked up. I get an error message that it is publishing an album and showing no progress with the green line. I did not try to publish an album but tried to send an e-mail, including a photo and I believe that is what is causing the problem. I can't send any e-mail and maybe am not receiving any, either.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Which e-mail client is it running?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks