Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

GA-RP I want my Iphoto back OS X Yosemite how do I get it back?

Customer Question
I want my Iphoto back...
I want my Iphoto back for my OS X Yosemite how do I get it back?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What exact version of Mac OS X are you using ? Is it 10.10.3 ?
When did you buy this Mac ?
Mac Support Specialist: Maureen, Moderator replied 3 years ago
Maureen
Maureen, Moderator
Hello Joyce,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with
your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/9614h-ga-rp-want-iphoto-back-os-yosemite-back.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team"