Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

I am trying to activate my one to one . I have an activation code but i can't fine a

Customer Question

I am trying to activate my one to one . I have an activation code but i can't fine a place to put it in Thanks, ***** ***** got a courtesy code card, because they keep my old computer so long to transfer to my new Imac
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
If you don't have an Apple ID already, you'll need to create one. You can do that at, and activate your membership at
https://onetoone.apple.com/WebObjects/RRSActivation.woa
You will then be set up
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you