Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot shrink the screen I cannot turn it on either

Customer Question
I cannot shrink the screen...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/24/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Did you mean your iPad does not turn on at all? Or is the screen zoomed in?
Thank you
Vinod
Mac Support Specialist: Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Hello there! Follow the steps below to reet your ipad.

1. Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.
  2. Turn off the device.
  3. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
  4. Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.
  5. Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.
  6. After about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.

Make sure the device screen is blank and no logos are present

Restore with itunes.

Hello again. I am posting back because i have not heard from you hopefully this a good thing as your problem is possibly fixed. Please either post back if your still having problems or just rate this reply ( 3 stars or better).