Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Safari can't open the file “MyMeterLinkUploaderv1.6.0.0.exe”

Customer Question
Safari can’t open the file...
Safari can’t open the file “MyMeterLinkUploaderv1.6.0.0.exe” because no available application can open it.
I need this to be done, but I don't know how to do this. :(
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/23/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Unfortuanately, you can't install that application on your Nac. Because .exe file is a Windows executable file and it is designed for Microsoft Windows not for Mac OS X.
If you want to run that application on your Mac, then you have to install Windows on your Mac. Let me know if you want to do that, so I will send you instructions.
Also, don't they provide that software designed for Mac OS X ?
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Only rate the answer after we finish this session. Remember when rating, you are rating my service to you - not the answer or this website.
Am I paying for this at this time?
You only have to pay if you are 100% satisfied. You've made a security deposit here already to view the answers. If you are not satisfied with my service to you, you will get full refund from JustAnswer.