Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Info seems to indicate Google Earth cannot be downloaded to

Customer Question

Info seems to indicate Google Earth cannot be downloaded to an iPad though there are offers out there that say it can be downloaded to an iPad for free. What is the truth?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To start with, can you go to this link on your ipad https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-earth/id293622097?mt%3D8 Try to install the google earth app directly from the itunes store ( its free ) Tell me exactly what happens, any error messages you get.. And on what screen or stage in the install you were at. If you run into issues with the install your detailed reply will help me to guide you through it. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.