Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to get my business on google search, at the

Customer Question
Hello I am trying to...
Hello I am trying to get my business on google search, at the moment the wrong address is listed and I am not coming up on google under dance schools in Cheltenham or Mentone. The name of my business is Sharon Lawrence Academy of Dance, 6b Chesterville Road Cheltenham.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/22/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 years ago
Josh, Mac Support
Hi! Was Address:***** Mentone VIC 3194, Australia an old address?
Yes this was the old address until April of this year. The address is now 6b Chesterville Road Cheltenham Victoria 3192. Have been trying to change the address since April this year, but having no luck. Got my company to change it on my website so that's fine, just when you search dance schools in Cheltenham mine won't be coming up and it doesn't really come up in searches for dance schools in Mentone either so I'm really only getting referral clientele at the moment.
Thank you for replying back. I can help you fix the address within Google but it can take a little time for Google to acknowledge the switchover. I am sending you an offer so that I can work with you and Google directly to fix the issue on your behalf.