Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an iMac -- I'm having no success converitng an

Customer Question
I have an iMac --...
I have an iMac -- I'm having no success converitng an iPhoto-created slideshow [ comple with sound ] to an iMovie that would be in a format accepted by you tube. Please help Rich Hartman***@******.***(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a licensed network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask how far you get in this process? Are you running into any problems when you do attempt to convert it to a movie?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
I think there may be an issue with the page. I asked a question earlier, but have not gotten a response.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be online and available all day today.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you kindly,
Jason
Sorry I missed your earlier answer regarding my iWeb 3.0.4 software my completed webpage is refusing to publish & only reports this PUBLISH ERROR -"There was an error communicating with the FTP server. Try again later, or check with your service provider..
How do I locate an error in the page itself? Can I send you a screen shot of the page. Rich Hartman***@******.***
Thank you for the update, sir.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
OK -- Start a remote screen sharing session
Thank you.
After you accept the remote service, the remote link will be posted here.
Greetings -- had to leave about 1:15 pm & i am answering your technician's question presented to me at that time. My answer is YES -> Please start a Remote Session to determine why my iWEB brand-new webpage will not Publish only getting a Publish Error
that suggests FTP server problems . Please see attached Screenshot of the problem webpage in question & FYI -> My iWEB software is iWeb3.0.4 RICH HARTMAN***@******.***
After you accept the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. This means that you will have to choose to accept the additional service on this page.
Mike, Mac Medic