Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have an iMac -- I'm having no success converitng an

Customer Question

I have an iMac -- I'm having no success converitng an iPhoto-created slideshow [ comple with sound ] to an iMovie that would be in a format accepted by you tube. Please help Rich Hartman***@******.***(###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am a licensed network professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask how far you get in this process? Are you running into any problems when you do attempt to convert it to a movie?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
I think there may be an issue with the page. I asked a question earlier, but have not gotten a response.
I just wanted to let you know that I will be online and available all day today.
I look forward to your response.
Thank you kindly,
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I missed your earlier answer regarding my iWeb 3.0.4 software my completed webpage is refusing to publish & only reports this PUBLISH ERROR -"There was an error communicating with the FTP server. Try again later, or check with your service provider..
How do I locate an error in the page itself? Can I send you a screen shot of the page. Rich Hartman***@******.***
Thank you for the update, sir.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK -- Start a remote screen sharing session
Thank you.
After you accept the remote service, the remote link will be posted here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Greetings -- had to leave about 1:15 pm & i am answering your technician's question presented to me at that time. My answer is YES -> Please start a Remote Session to determine why my iWEB brand-new webpage will not Publish only getting a Publish Error
that suggests FTP server problems . Please see attached Screenshot of the problem webpage in question & FYI -> My iWEB software is iWeb3.0.4 RICH HARTMAN***@******.***
After you accept the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. This means that you will have to choose to accept the additional service on this page.