Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

Jason I am having the same issues , I have changed phones

Customer Question

Jason
I am having the same issues , I have changed phones as well. Yesterday I reset to factory setting, had a pin on my cell card turned off all service, did not use backup , restricted every account and service then turned on cell service. I have the system monitor and noticed activity. I also noticed I was not getting proper search results on net. Found this log in the morning, notice the white list , remote access. I noticed a Agx compilerconnectionxpcservice running and taking lots of ram. , log below. I like the person before am at wits end .
com.apple.suggestions.behavior.scalar.suggest.mailApp.contacts.banners
5
com.apple.suggestions.messages.added
16
com.apple.webcontentfiltering.feature
0
com.apple.webcontentfiltering.urls.alwaysallow
0
com.apple.webcontentfiltering.urls.neverallow
0
com.apple.webcontentfiltering.urls.whitelist
0
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.CFNetworkAgent
2
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.CommCenter
194
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.CommCenterMobile
7135
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.IMRemoteURLConne
46
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.Preferences
30
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.apsd
15
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.configd
4
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.discoveryd
2
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.itunesstored
191
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.mobileassetd
87
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.nsurlsessiond
33637
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.passd
10
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.purplebuddy
102
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.securityd
28
datausage.wwanInKB.com.apple.vmd
11
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.CommCenter
12
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.CommCenterMobile
2
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.IMRemoteURLConne
1
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.Preferences
2
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.apsd
4
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.configd
2
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.itunesstored
19
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.passd
2
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.purplebuddy
25
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.securityd
4
datausage.wwanOutKB.com.apple.vmd
2
ADStartDate
2015-06-13T00:00:00Z
ADTaskDigest
(no tasking digest)
ADTaskID
(no tasking id)
ADTasking
ADWhitelistDigest
92ab5b7667e5ad4f3e4ee0e2145088d0
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
The only information I have about this problem is what you have posted. I see that you are referring to a previous page that I must have been working on; there are about 30,000 previous pages on this site that I have worked on. May I ask for you to elaborate a bit on what the specific problem is?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My phone has acted very strange for about 3 months, i am a person that is very aware of many of the functions of apple products. I noticed log files that indicated a process agx compiler service so I purchasedthe systems monitor app and also noticed the Bluetooth service would be running when not turned on. Yesterday I put a password ***** my SIM card and reset to factory settings , locked down everything and did not turn on phone data until finished I also didn't connect the any wireless. In the am I got this log. Notice the white list. Over the last few month I noticed my search results did not match my other no apple device searches. Also the past week I purchased a very high end router that shows all connection. My phone is connecting to many IP addesses in secure fashion in the port level of 25,000 to 60,000. I can supply lot more.
This is what it says my kernel information on my systems app
KevinDarwin Kernel Version 14.0.0: Sun Mar 29 19:42:54 PDT 2015; root:xnu-2784.20.34~2/RELEASE_ARM64_T7000
I have lots more info what do you need
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for the update.
I take it that you believe your phone is being hacked. The bluetooth service will always run even when the bluetooth facility is turned off. If the bluetooth service was not running and you tried to turn the bluetooth facility on, it wouldn't work. That is how the iPhone's Operating System works.
Where are you seeing the 'search results'?
You stated that you reset to factory settings. Does this mean you reset the iPhone to factory settings?
-Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why don't you give me detailed direction to reset to factory settings , I have erased remotely with find my iPhone app, I have taken to version and had them rest and I have hit the erase all items in the general setting on iPhone . Is there another way to do it?
- You will need to have the iTunes application installed first. If you do not have it, you can download it for free from the following site: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you have been using the phone and iTunes with
- Right click the iPhone in the listing and choose backup.
Option 1: In the Summary tab, click Restore and follow the prompts. (THIS WILL ERASE everything on the iPhone and make it just as it was when you first purchased the phone).
Option 2: Click the button on the top right of the iTunes window for your (iPhone) and then click the Restore button.
If you wish, you can configure the iPhone from scratch to be sure that you are safe. The other option is to restore the configuration:
- Once that is complete, right click the iPhone listing in the left panel of the iTunes window
- Choose "Restore from Backup"
- Choose a backup date and restore.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will try that and get back to you thank you .
Thank you, Kevin.
I will be here.