Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have the apple with the spinning wheel. Hot option and have…

Customer Question
Have the apple with the...
Have the apple with the spinning wheel. Hot option and have choice of Macintosh HD or Recovery HD. What to do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/11/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic
Choose Recovery HD, when the machine boots eventually you will see the OS X Utilities screen., select the Disk Utility and then select Continue. Then in Disk Utility select Macintosh HD in the left column, if there are two or it is named something else choose the first indented item, and then select Verify Disk on the right. If that says “OK” in green type then select Repair Permissions. If it is not ok let me know.