Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to locate and confirm my User name and Password…

Customer Question
I am trying to locate...
I am trying to locate and confirm my User name and Password ***** I established with
Google on December 9, 2013. as follows:
User name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Password: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Please let me know if the above are still valid.
Thanks. *****
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you able to login to webmail?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks