Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPhone 6+ is not working the sound is gone help! I am…

Customer Question
Hi My IPhone 6+ is not...
Hi
My IPhone 6+ is not working the sound is gone help! I am under warranty
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/9/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 3 years ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist
Thanks for asking your question, my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist you.
Please try a power reset of the phone. Press and hold the top button and home button down together at the same time.
Continue to hold both buttons until the iPhone shuts off and the Apple logo appears. Once the logo appears let go and wait about 1-2 minutes for the device to start up.
See if then the sound has resumed working. Let me know the outcome.