Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an IMac with 10.6.8 operating system and am buying a…

Customer Question
I have an IMac with...
I have an IMac with 10.6.8 operating system and am buying a new Imac that is 2.9GTHZ. My version of QuarkExpress is 7.5 and my Photoshop is 10.0.1. Will these two Adobe programs transfer to my new computer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
6/9/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
New Mac comes with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. Unfortunately Quark 7.5 won't work on Yosemite. For that, you will have to upgrade to Quark 10.5
Although you will be able to install and run Photoshop CS3 on Yosemite, you may face some difficulties. Photoshop CS3 is neither designed nor updated for Yosemite. But you will be able to install and run it at least. Some functions might not work though.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Ashik, Mac Technician