Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get rid of a dreadful x-raed search I didn't mean?

Customer Question
It's always there when I...
how do I get rid of a dreadful x-raed search I didn't mean? It's always there when I type in "youtube". I'm an old lady. I don't like this!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/9/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Mac OS X version, such as 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. Monthly support subscription plan is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request.
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below on this web page only. Thank you.