Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My photo shop cs2 wont load - won't activate. I just had a…

Customer Question
My photo shop cs2 wont...
My photo shop cs2 wont load - won't activate. I just had a new 1 tr hardrive put in and now adobe won't activate my photoshop - stating it is too old.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/9/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
To confirm, you have windows XP correct?
If so, it is likely the service pack 3 has not yet been installed.
Can you click on my link below please
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24
Click on download and download the file. It is quite large so may take some time.
Once downloaded, install and run it and this will install the latest service pack to your computer.
Once you have installed it, restart the computer and then try to activate photoshop.
Let me know the results please