Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have a macbook pro; I am not computer savvy at all. Anyway

Customer Question
I number of things happened...
I have a macbook pro; I am not computer savvy at all. Anyway I number of things happened almost instantaneously. I believe they happened when I plugged my iPhone 6 after I had upgraded the phone to the computer to back it up. I don't know if it is related or not. But I have not tried to back up my iPhone to the computer since.
Basically, I cannot use my iPhotos, any microsoft programs (word, excel,power point), or acrobat (I think I have successfully uninstalled it in the meantime.) I have been months like that, but I don't have time to go to the Apple store. Do you think there is a quick fix/solution?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
6/8/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Can you tell me please what happens when you try to open these programs?
Thank you
If I recall correctly, computer freezes or slows down substantially - that is why I haven't tried to open them recently. It's is night now. I will try tomorrow eve and get back to you
ok, thank you
Mike, Mac Medic