Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple TV display runs off the screen on both sides, how…

Customer Question
My Apple TV display runs...
My Apple TV display runs off the screen on both sides, how do I zoom out to get the entire display on screen?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/5/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. Below is are steps to change the resolution for your apple tv. Following these steps will get you apple tv's image to show correctly on your mac.
Press and hold the Menu and Up button on your Apple Remote for six seconds.
The Apple TV will automatically cycle to the next resolution at approximately 20 second intervals.
Press Play on the Apple Remote to keep the current resolution or Select to manually cycle to the next resolution.