Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I fix the colour ing on my iPad .i any photos has dark…

Customer Question
How do I fix the...
How do I fix the colour ing on my iPad .i any photos has dark and faces are orange .im also getting shadows of my previous page coming through and you can make out icons in the background
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
I tried to contact u but will not accept my email address after ny master card details
6/5/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Johnny  Mack
Johnny Mack, Mac Support Specialist
Hello there! My name is***** and I will be assisting you today. Can you hold the power button and home button till your ipad resets. If the screen looks fine when the ipad is on the apple logo screen then its a software issue. Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
Plug your device into your computer with a USB cable.
Turn off the device.
Hold the Power button for 3 seconds.
Hold the Home and Power buttons for 10 seconds.
Release the Power button but keep holding the Home button.
After about 15 seconds you will be alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
Make sure the device screen is blank and no logos are present
Restore with itunes as a new device. Then sign in to icloud to retrieve your info.