Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

How to reset iTunes password.

Customer Question

how to reset iTunes password.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Do you want to reset the Apple ID password ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is the Apple ID password ***** same as the iTunes password? Somehow all of these passwords have become confused for me: Mac computer password, Apple ID Password ***** iTunes password.
The result: Currently I have not been able to download new books on Audible, or anything on my iPhone that requires storage, even though I purchased extra storage, as iTunes apparently does not recognize the password ***** thought I had reset in April.
Yikes!
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Yes, Apple ID password ***** ***** same as iTunes password. It is the password ***** use to download apps, musics, books etc from iTunes Store or App Store.
You can reset the Apple ID password ***** here if you don't remember it --> https://iforgot.apple.com/
Remember, if you need to download anything to your iPhone you need to free space on your iPhone. You actually need to free the space of the physical memory of your iPhone. The space/storage you purchased is for iCloud, i.e the space to store your iPhone's backup, documents etc online but not on your iPhone.
You can delete unwanted photos, movies taken on your iPhone, apps that you are not using etc to free some space. Make sure you delete the deleted photos and videos from "Recently Deleted" albums too in Photos app to free some space.
If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will help you with that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to reset the password ?
If not, goto this website and reset it from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/