Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am tryng to print documents from my IMac Pro laptop

Customer Question
, but my HP Officejet...
I am tryng to print documents from my IMac Pro laptop , but my HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless system will not allow me to print. I have downloaded the necessary drivers, but cannot exicute the final installation. I get a message that Microsoft is not compatible with OS X . I installed the Microsoft Suit for Macs in order to work with my clients. I can print from my desktop IMac but not my laptop. How can I solve this problem?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/4/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to open the documents on the laptop?
Are you able to print anything else on the laptop, such as printing a website, or a picture, etc.?
What's the Mac OS X version on the laptop, such as 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I am not nterest in any kind of deal. Please cancel everything.
Joel
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Monthly support subscription plan is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Please let me know; don't worry, we guarantee our service.
I can fix this printing issue right now for a one-time fee only. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Cancel
I'm sorry; you came here and asked us for help with your printer / computer issue. But no problem, we are canceling / refunding this per your request. If you still need help with this issue with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.