Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad 2 has suddenly come up with a screen that says acitivate…

Customer Question
My ipad 2 has suddenly...
My ipad 2 has suddenly come up with a screen that says acitivate your ipad. When I try to activate it. the screen says it can't be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. I have been trying for 2 days. What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
6/4/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Can you hold the power and home button on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo, then release.
Let the iPad restart and tell me if it is then functional please.
Let me know the results please
Richard, Apple Software Engineer