Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've lost my I phone can you help me find it please

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
6/4/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
All you need to do is go to my link below on your computer
www.icloud.com
Sign in with the same Apple ID you used on your iPhone and click find my phone.
As long as this was not turned off on the iPhone, it will then show you the location.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you