Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Errors Loading Picasa databse problums

Customer Question
errors Loading Picasa databse problums
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Mac
P/C Errors loading picasa database
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/4/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Errors with the database files always mean the database needs to be rebuilt.
Please follow below s[teps to rebuild your database
First, uninstall Picasa.
Click on the Start menu on your computer taskbar.
Select All Programs.
Select Picasa 3.
Select Uninstall.
In the confirmation window that opens, click the Uninstall button.
Click the Yes button to remove your database.
Once you've successfully uninstalled, you can download and reinstall Picasa by visiting http://www.picasa.google.com.
Once you select the areas you'd like Picasa to scan, it will scan your photos to recreate your database.
Regards
Jins